Arbro stroke harvesters – the best choice for forestry!
- We provide world’s best quality Arbro stroke harvesters.
- Huge delimbing-force – big branches are food for Arbro.
- Oilflow and pressure requirements are very low.
- Light-weight (330kg), but can cut and handle up to 40cm trees.
Difficult circumstances are our home!
- High-quality components with several accessories enable Arbro to handle all circumstances.
- Arbro stroke harvesters are well suited for excavator platforms.
- High-quality cylinders combined with oversized pins makes Arbro run “forever”.
- Easy and simple to use and maintain.
- Because of the strong knives / grapples, Arbro can handle fallen trees easily
- Delimbing function is soft because of the latest technology sensor steering
- Arbromat or logger measuring unit with length and diameter
- Durable construction
- Optimal delimbing results
- Very long working life
|Oil Flow||45-80 l/min|
|Operating Pressure||175 bar|
|Weight (without oil)||330 kg|
|Saw Motor Volvo||F 11-5|
|Saw Bar||14″ or 16″|
|Delimbing Force||2220 kp|
|Max. Opening of Delimbing Knives||360 mm|
|Max. Opening of Grip Arms||430 mm|
|Oil Flow||80-120 l/min|
|Operating Pressure||180 bar|
|Weight (without oil)||550 kg|
|Saw Motor Volvo||F 11-10|
|Delimbing Force||3500 kp|
|Max. Opening of Delimbing Knives||450 mm|
|Max. Opening of Grip Arms||550 mm|